Everyone, especially women, must crave to have a white and bright face. Therefore, most women decide to use makeup to make their faces look brighter. Even though many ingredients around us can be used as natural face masks that can whiten and brighten.
These are some kinds of natural masks and how to make them that you need to know:
1. Strawberry Masks
This fruit is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which will provide nutritious nutrients for the skin. Vitamin C will brighten facial skin, whiten, and reduce skin wrinkles.
The basic ingredients needed to make this natural face mask are 6-10 strawberries. Can also add 1 teaspoon of honey. For strawberries, choose in the form of fresh and fresh fruit, canned or crushed into pulp.
The easy way is easy, you just destroy or blender fresh strawberries along with honey to make a mixture like porridge.
After that the strawberry-honey porridge is applied to the face and neck, let stand for about 30 minutes. Rinse the face with warm water to open the pores, take cold water to close it.
2. Aloe Vera Mask
Not many people know, that aloe contains aloesin which can whiten facial skin. This substance whitens the skin by inhibiting the formation of melanin, a substance that causes the skin to darken.
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons milk cream
- A pinch of turmeric
How to make a natural face mask from aloe vera:
- Mix all the ingredients so that it forms a dough with a thick paste texture.
- Apply the mask evenly to the face and neck area.
- Leave for 15-30 minutes, then rinse your face thoroughly using warm water.
3. Tomato Masks
This vegetable fruit is quite famous for beauty. The assumption that tomatoes can brighten facial skin is true. Yes, Lycopene is an antioxidant compound that is contained in many tomatoes. This substance is able to ward off free radicals, protect the skin from the adverse effects of sunlight, and nourish the skin so that it looks bright and radiant.
To make a natural face mask from tomatoes, prepare the following ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons of tomato water
- 3 teaspoons of buttermilk
- Cotton ball
How to make a mask:
- Cut and then squeeze the tomatoes out of the water.
- Add the buttermilk to 2 tablespoons of tomato water, then stir until smooth.
- Apply the mask to the face and neck using the help of a cotton ball.
- Rinse thoroughly after 30 minutes have passed.
4. Honey and Milk Masks
Honey can be used as a natural moisturizer while brightening the face and removing dead skin cells. This natural material can also be used as an antibiotic so as to minimize acne and adverse skin reactions due to bacteria.
While milk, rich in vitamins D and B6, both can increase collagen production so that it disguises wrinkles on the face and is able to maintain and keep facial skin fresh and healthy. Milk is also one of the natural ingredients that is known for its ability to whiten the skin.
Now to make a natural face mask from honey and milk, you can simply provide:
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Cotton ball
How to make:
- Warm the milk, then mix with honey until smooth.
- Let the milk and honey soak into the skin for at least 20-30 minutes.
- After that, rinse with warm water, followed by cold water.
5. Egg White Mask
Eggs have a lot of protein, besides being very good for nourishing the body, nutrition in eggs is also good for healthy skin. The sticky effect on the egg white will be effective in tightening and removing oils on the skin. Thus the skin looks fresher and brighter afterwards.
To make this natural face mask from egg white, you need:
- 1 egg.
- 5-6 drops of almond oil.
How to make a mask:
- Take the egg white only, shake until foamy, then add almond oil. Stir until well blended.
- Apply the mask to the face and neck until blended.
- Let stand for 12-15 minutes, and you can immediately see the difference.
- Rinse face with warm water and cold water.